DAFF Group 3 guidelines
Argus Africa Fertilizer Directory
IFA position on crop NUE
4R Extension handbook (IPNI)
Harvest Zinc Fertiliser Project
Africa's Agricultural Potential
The FSSA handbook on sampling practice for fertilisers
Naming products - Fertasa 2014
Zn project report
Fertasa is a recognised and preferred body aimed at promoting the image of the fertiliser industry through:
- Promoting the integrity of each member and building preferential trust for their products and services.
- Enhancing and protecting the interest of its members through effective engagement with government and organised agriculture.
This is because Fertasa members are committed to:
- A code of conduct;
- An audited set of standards;
- Relevant scientifically based recommendations;
- Continual learning and improvement
To provide a credible platform to promote the responsible and sustainable use of fertilisers.
To be recognised as the representative voice for the fertiliser industry
and as the stamp of approval for responsible and sustainable soil fertility and plant nutrition in Southern Africa.
Code of Conduct
Members of Fertasa subscribe to a code of conduct and undertake to:
- Conform to the mission and objectives of Fertasa as stipulated in the Memorandum of Incorporation;
- Act in accordance with the letter and spirit of laws and regulations which have relevance on the
fertiliser and agricultural lime industries;
- Respect and honour contractual agreements entered into with their customers and suppliers;
Read more >>
--------->Recommended by Fertasa for their fields of expertise
Fertasa announces with pride its members who have been
awarded the Fertasa Certificate of Compliance:
Profert - Davey Road, Durban
Profert - Methvin Road, Durban
Experse - a Division of AECI Limited
Profert - Port Elizabeth
To request an audit of your facilities please contact
------ Joe Hanekom
- - -
Website created by Julie McLachlan, Fertasa - Copyright © 2014. All rights reserved.
Disclaimer: Although everything has been done to ensure the accuracy of the information,
Fertasa takes no responsibility for actions or losses that might occur due to the usage of this information.